|福利待遇和带薪休假||1. Medical benefit upto USD 80K for employee & his spouse & kids. Each individuals will be entitled for USD 80K
2. Optical benefit upto USD 450.00 for employee & his spouse & kids. Each individuals will be entitled for USD 80K
3. Dental benefit is provided for employee and is also extended to employees spouse & kids
4. 10 days Annual leave. Will be increased after completing 2 years with Tech M.
5. Medical leave as per the Malaysian Labor law.
6. EPF & SOCSO, as per the Malaysia Labor Law.
7. Free parking provided
8. Recreational facility with Pool board, Table Tennis & Gym. Free access for employees.
Huge scope for IJP (Internal Job Posting), it is nothing but Internal Job Transfer. Any employee can apply for transfer to any locations where Tech M is operating, provided there should be an opening for relevant Position in that particular location they are applying for, then the employee Will be assessed by that particular Hiring manager of that location and if found suitable will be transferred with Visa, transport & initial accommodation being provided by Tech M.
Technical Skill set
Voice Call Handling: excellent knowledge of handing voice calls.
Email Communication: professional email writing skills.
Infrastructure Monitoring: Good understanding of Infrastructure components and respective alerts.
Exchange: Knowledge on functioning and configuration of Microsoft Exchange client.
AD: Knowledge on - Active directory, Proxy, DNS, Group Policy.
Network: Knowledge on - LAN setup, basic routing and switching, passive networking.
Desktop Security: KnowlListed as Fortune 500 companiesedge on - Antivirus deployment and update, patch management, monitoring and reporting.
Desktop, Laptop, Handheld devices: Knowledge on - build management, OS deployment, common application installation and troubleshooting, Hardware knowledge.
Troubleshooting: Remote troubleshooting experience : Desktop, Laptops, Notebook, iPhone, Network printers, etc
Printers: Hands on experience on managing printers (Local & Network printers) - Lex
Tools: Hand on experience on ITSM tools like HPSM, BMC Remedy, Service Now, CA Service Desk, Monitoring Tools.
ITIL: Knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures.
KM : Knowledge management understanding, review and create new knowledge articles.
MS Office: Good / excellent knowledge for support of MS Office and standard software
Windows & Smartphones: Windows operating system knowledge (e.g. Windows 7, 8.1, 10), Windows smartphone and telecommunication knowledge. COTS (standard SW, standard HW)
O365: Understanding of Microsoft Office (e.g. Office 365)
Lotus Notes: Lotus Notes client support, Messaging support (e.g. Lotus Notes, Exchange)
Order management: Ready-to-use knowledge about Ordering processes. Ready-to-use knowledge about ordering portals.
Language: English with the given language (Read/Write/Speak)
· C1 competency/Native speaker in any of the above language is a must
· Excellent in verbal , written communication, presentation skills
· Problem solving abilities.
· Can perform under stressful and stringent timelines with minimal help with ownership
· Take ownership to manage deliverables across multiple internal and external projects on a global basis without any help from peers & seniors.
· Take ownership to manage multiple assignments simultaneously without any / minimal guidance or help from seniors or peers team members.
· Record incident resolutions in the Help Desk tool based on user communication via phone, email, etc.
· Alert/Event monitoring
· Ticket life cycle handling
· Co-ordination between customers, resolver groups and 3rd parties.
· Incident handling and escalation management
· Remote troubleshooting for
· Desktop machines, laptops, Notebooks
· Printer Services : network printers - Le
· iPhones, iPad, iPods
· Backup system support;
· Updating current infrastructure;
· Deploying new equipment;
· Maintain overall ownership of user's issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable timeframe.
· Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
· Manage Service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
· Manage request fulfilment as per work flow tasks defined, access management through multiple portals.
· Provide enhancement request feedback to IT regarding technology environment and customer needs through the defined processes.
· Support the following technologies: Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC's, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to communicate well with internal and external contacts.
· Manage a team and motivate and get the best out of them.
· Strong problem resolution skills required.
马来西亚马来西亚其他地区Tech Mahindra, Persiaran Apec, Cyberjaya, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia 地图
Service Desk Agent - Japanese (Technical Support)
Expora Database Consulting Services Sdn Bhd
10000 〜 50000 USD