|Job category||Service (Retail / Entertainment / Beauty / Transportation)／Service Management|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Working hours||Full Time|
To provide premium customer support to Abbott Diabetes Care based clientele. This support is provided by either phone or email, which includes direct contact with the client, its customers and their support partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide primarily customer service based phone support to the client's customers.
- Activate and engage with client/customer whilst providing accurate information of customer’s issue at hand.
- Accurately record and update customers’ cases into the client’s CRM and trackers following appropriate processes.
- Provide accurate and understandable information to all customers and support partners.
- Ensure customer issues and/or complaints are either addressed or escalated to the appropriate level, whilst ensuring follow through in all cases.
- Ensure all follow ups are done in a timely manner.
- Ensure all SLA’s are met appropriately.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction whilst maintain a professional manner.
- Be familiar with all policy, processes, and product knowledge and escalation paths.
- Remain polite, patient and courteous with customer throughout the experience.
- Ensure the end to end experience for all customers is at a high level of customer satisfaction.
MalaysiaKuala LumpurNU Tower 2, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Mae Canete
Customer Service Support for Diabetes Care
15000 〜 20000 USD