|Industry||Consumer Services／ Other Consumer Services|
|Position level||Department Manager / General Manager|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Working hours||Full Time|
- To ensure desired customer delight by providing satisfactory response to customer interaction.
- Manage Customer Interactions through Inbound & out bound voice contact through his/her team for the various services.
- Evolve more effective work process for improving customer interactions.
- Constantly monitor & review performance metrics for achievement of objective.
- Contribute inputs towards sales & marketing plans.
- To interface with respective work centre for resolution of complaints.
- Manage resolution of billing queries /Issues.
- To track & ensure closure of complaints.
- To effectively manage Contact Centre operations for constant performance achievements.
- Identify relevant training needs of agents & ensure effective implementation.
- Effectively manage shift operations.
- Interface with IT/HR/ Training/Quality.
- Collate data & generate MIS report.
STANDARD FOR MEASURING SUCCESS
- Monthly call analysis
- No. of issues resolved within the standard time.
- Agent’s productivity
- Other key management attributes & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as agreed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English and Japanese
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be positive, customer-centric, fast paced and prompt, achievement oriented, energetic and enthusiastic
- Fast paced and prompt
- Achievement oriented
- Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Spoken Communication skills
- English Language skills
- Proficient in MS Office & Computer skills
- Probing skills
- Analytical skills
- Influencing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership qualities
- Problem Solving skills
- Counselling skills
FACILITIES & BENEFITS
- Paid air ticket to Malaysia
- Paid visa to Malaysia
- Paid Employment Pass in Malaysia
- 2 weeks free accommodation on arrival
- Expatriate management and employee relations team to assist with acclimatization and support
- Excellent career opportunities to grow into supervisory and support roles
- Accommodation / shopping malls close to office
- Railway station at walking distance / shuttle van provided from LRT station to office
MalaysiaOther parts of MalaysiaSymphony House, Pusat Dagangan Dana 1, Jalan PJU1A/46, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Ivon Tan
Assistant Manager (Japanese Speaker)
Aegis BPO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
25000 〜 30000 USD