|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Call Center / Customer Support|
|Industry||IT / Communications / Internet／ General / IT Services|
|Position level||Staff / Member|
|Number of openings||4|
|Desired entry time||June|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||Japanese、 English、|
|Working hours||Full Time|
|Welfares / Leave systems||Yearly KPI bonus and salary increament system.
Language/Shift/Transportation allowance provided
Medical and insurance coverage for employee, spouse and children up to the 5th.
Yearly dental and optical benefit
Follows Japan working and public holiday calendar
No night shift
No weekend shift
Paid annual leaves from 16 days ~
VISA will be provided by the company (for foreigners)
• Provide first-level technical support to internal users for technology-related issues.
• Ensure proper documentation for each interaction and escalate when necessary.
• Resolve all issues using standard practices, procedures, and company-approved troubleshooting tools and workflow processes.
• Escalate issues to appropriate parties as necessary.
• Maintain flexible working style to react to the changing needs of business customers.
• Work independently or in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with diverse individuals.
• Use exemplary time-management skills; work within strict time-frames to meet or improve deadlines.
• Process restricted data with sensitivity to ensure that confidential data remains private.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• Understand Japan specific cultural reference and understand Japan work environment
• One year of Service Desk support experience in a Microsoft environment that includes Windows, Outlook, Notes, and other applications using an incident-tracking application.
• Relevant industry certifications are a plus (i.e., MCSE, A+, HAD*, etc.).
• Detail oriented with excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with colleagues throughout the corporation.
• Ability to listen to customers’ concerns to exceed their expectations.
• Multitasking experience; ability to prioritize to meet or improve required schedules.
• Proficiency in Japanese language verbal and written is a must with a certification level of (JLPT 2, BJT J2 or N2) *For non-native Japanese Speakers
• Insurance for self & family
• Basic Salary + Language allowance + Shift allowance + Transportation
Japanese Language skills screening and job interview will be done at the same time.
MalaysiaOther parts of MalaysiaCentury Square Cyberjaya Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Siti Rodiah