|Industry||Consumer Services／ Travel / Entertainment|
|Number of openings||20|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence|
|Working hours||Full Time|
|Welfares / Leave systems||In return, Agoda will:
Offer an attractive annual salary + subsidized parking rates (above market rate)
Provide a 5 day working week, any 5 day of the week
Set up medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
Provide 4 weeks’ comprehensive paid training
Provide attractive staff discount - discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
Dress code – smart and casual every day!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing / invoice queries et
We are looking for individuals that have an excellent command of spoken and written Japanese & English.
Experience in customer service roles is desirable. Past working experience in contact/call center preferred.
- Personality traits – Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment.
- Willing to work in shift rotations (am/pm/midnight shift) to ensure we have 24/7 service levels.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Required to have own transportation arrangement because we are on shift rotation basis.
Online or Face to face
MalaysiaKuala LumpurMid Valley City Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Sivagnanam Rubini