|Job category||Professional (Consulting / Finance / Real Estate / Professional Services)／Finance|
|Industry||IT / Communications / Internet／ Communication Services|
|Number of openings||10|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence|
|Working hours||Full Time|
We are looking for an Account Specialist to join our growing family. Come home and start your
#BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Top reasons to work here:
● Attractive Remuneration (Fixed, variables & benefits)
● Comprehensive Insurance & Medical coverage
● Premium workspaces
● Career Development Program
● Fast Track Career Progression
● Walk A Mile – Job rotation & Enrichment
● Engagement & Recognition Programs like appreciation day, digitalized games and
contest, free food day, raffles, birthday treats, anniversary gifts, and much more!
● Wellness & Health Program
● Diverse & Inclusion culture
● Employee Assistance Program (Counselling)
● Staff Appreciation & Recognition Programs
What is your mission?
As an Account Specialist, you will be working with our ePayment Account to deliver #happier
customer experience. E-payment allows users, from fledgling start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
to accept payments to power their businesses. Support has always been at the core of Epayment and, as the company expands globally; your work will help provide the highest quality
of support to new and existing users. Most of the time you’ll communicate with users via multiple
channels including phone, chat, and email. E-payment users can ask tough questions. You’ll
need to be willing to spend time paying individual attention to users, carefully researching their
issues and asking for help from the rest of the team when you need it.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
● Provision of an excellent support experience to E-payment users via phone, chat, and
● Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be
resolved as quickly as possible
● Always be on the lookout for ways to improve the way we do things
● Advocate for users and pass ideas and best practices on to the rest of the team
● Update the internal knowledge base when you discover something new
● Establish effective working relationships with team members and E-payment users
● Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management
from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the
effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and
ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of TDCX
Who are we looking for?
• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree/diploma in any field
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
• Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
• Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
• Ability to work with systems you may not have come across before
• Enjoy working in a fast paced and changing work environment
• Tech savvy and comfortable working with technology
• Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best customer
• Able and willing to work on a rotational shift pattern, which will include weekends
• Minimum 1 year experience in related field.
• Ability to write and speak clearly and concisely with fluency in English and Japanese
Who is TDCX?
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore,
Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Spain. We specialize in perfecting
our client's customer experience and elevating their sales.
We are guided by a talent philosophy - selecting and employing the best professionals to make
the outsource industry better for our people and our clients.
Our company has won over 200 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and
continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces,
above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks, we
were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
Phone Call, Video Call
MalaysiaKuala LumpurLevel 9, Axiata Tower, No. 9, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：TDCX TA
Native Japanese -Account Specialist- ePayment
TDCX Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Negotiable / Unpublished