|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Call Center / Customer Support|
|Industry||IT / Communications / Internet／ Software|
|Number of openings||3|
|Desired entry time||November|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence|
|Working hours||Full Time|
|Welfares / Leave systems||Top reasons to work here:
Attractive Remuneration (Fixed, variables & benefits)
Comprehensive Insurance & Medical coverage
Career Development Program
Fast Track Career Progression
Walk A Mile – Job rotation & Enrichment
Engagement & Recognition Programs like appreciation day, digitalized games and contest, free food day, raffles, birthday treats, anniversary gifts, and much more!
Wellness & Health Program
Diverse & Inclusion culture
Employee Assistance Program (Counselling)
Staff Appreciation & Recognition Programs
What is your mission?
As a Digital Sales Representative, you will be working with our Inside Sales Account to deliver #happier customer experience. As a Digital Sales Representative for SMB market, you will be responsible in technology sales for an industry-leading organization. In partnership with the sales team, you will be at the forefront of our performance achievement of goals together with your accountability for sales achievement. Focusing on new business logo & up/cross-selling existing accounts, you will have the opportunity to pro-actively sell technology product, services, and solutions to end users via partners in an assigned customer segment and geographic territory. You will quote or develop customer proposals and tailor products, services and solutions to meet the customer needs. You will qualify needs solution from a technical and business perspective, and manage the sales lifecycle from sales leads to opportunity to closure. As you develop in your knowledge and competencies, you will have the career opportunity for growth that best match your strengths and passions.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
- Be a trusted advisor to proactively sells products/services and integrated solutions to new business logos and existing accounts in the assigned customer segment and/or geographic territory, and drive outbound demand generation through cold calling and social media in support of company promotion and campaigns.
- Lead, qualify and convert marketing leads from market penetration campaigns/events within SLA.
- Execute strategy, drive to achieve quota objectives and activity metrics within territory and/or accounts, and significant input to the execution success.
- Partner with Sales/Marketing/Channel Team and Partner Team to acquire/develop/retain account through the business development initiatives, management and coordination of sales, marketing and channel activities.
- Call/social activities in pursuit of new business or up/cross-selling opportunities.
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast management in accordance with sales call center business process excellence. Generate sufficient pipeline, accurately forecast and maintain/enrich account data.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing and keep up-to-date on knowledge of the company
- Responsible for account profiling and RSVP for events
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of TDCX.
Virtual Interview (WhatsApp calls/ Microsoft Teams)
MalaysiaKuala LumpurKL Sentral Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：TDCX TA
Digital Sales Representative - Inside Sales Account (Japanese speaker)
TDCX Malaysia Sdn Bhd
2300 〜 3200 USD