|Industry||Consumer Services／ Other Consumer Services|
|Position level||Depends on ability / experience|
|Number of openings||20|
|Desired entry time||November 2020|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||Japanese、 English、|
|Working hours||Full Time|
|Welfares / Leave systems||Medical Coverage
Return Home Ticket
- Provide a great customer experience in an engaged, personal, courteous, welcoming, caring, professional, and enthusiastic fashion to all customers.
- Support both member and non-member inquiries via phone or chat in a non-scripted environment by providing the right solution in the best way.
- Be a true brand ambassador by living the brand values in each customer interaction.
Demonstrate cultural awareness and sensitivity when interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world.
-Identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot customer issues in a careful and vigilant manner and provide general question assistance.
- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance and schedule adherence with a positive, constructive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Stay up to date on official information.
Phone & Video interview
MalaysiaKuala LumpurKuala Lumpur Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Pooi Jin
Customer Service Advisor
Asiapactalents Sdn Bhd
1828 〜 2400 USD