|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Human Resources / General Affairs|
|Industry||Human Resources / Education / Consulting / Professional Services／ Outsourcing Company / BPO Company|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||English、|
|Working hours||Full Time|
This role will be part of our client delivery team in Malaysia, providing payroll processing and support to our HR outsourcing clients in Japan. Involved in the full cycle of payroll processing such as undertaking payroll calculation, performing payroll reconciliation, preparing payroll accounting, general ledger and reports, etc. Other responsibilities include monitoring the processing checklist and calendars, maintaining precise documentation, providing data / report for respective statutory filing within the stipulated deadlines.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Examine client(s)’s payroll advice for completeness and clarify with client(s) if in doubt and upload data in system for processing.
• Check payroll reports against payroll advice and client’s checklist before sending over to client for verification.
• Provide information for client/employee query(s) within the stipulated timeframe as indicated in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Process client’s statutory claims in a timely manner
• Involve in the annual year-end tax reporting. To generate tax forms for client’s employees and provide resolution to any related queries.
• Maintain proper filing and documentation for all relevant documents (payroll advice, reports and correspondences) pertaining to client(s) payroll.
Face-to-face or Phone Interview
MalaysiaKuala LumpurPlaza Sentral, KL Sentral Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Shirley You
Payroll Specialist (Japanese Speaking)
Excelity HCM Solutions Sdn Bhd
Negotiable / Unpublished