|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Network / Database / Server / Communication Infrastructure / Security)|
|Industry||IT / Communications / Internet／ General / IT Services|
|Position level||Leader / Supervisor / Chief|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||Japanese、|
|Working hours||Full Time|
Acting as lead and ensure all responsible work activities are accurately executed to meet with AIG technology and process standards, directives and standards, as well as the requirements and comments set for compliance, audit and SOX.
• Evaluating, installing, customizing, maintaining, ongoing enhancing, patching and upgrading, trouble shooting, monitoring, tuning, backup / recovery planning and capacity planning related platform IT infrastructure according to the functional area as well as deriving and maintaining related installation / usage guidelines.
• Provide technical services, guidance, training to staff.
• Control, support and implement projects related to the respective functional area.
• Initiate new items or changes to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness for the respective functional area in terms of both cost and technology.
• More than 8 years’ experience.
• In-depth knowledge of Web Services (Middleware) architecture and both physical and local design of CA Site Minder Version 12.5 & 12.7, IBM HTTP Server, IBM •WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM Data Power IDG V7, Windows 2003, 2008 & 2012, and RHEL, SunOS and •IBM AIX.
• Familiar with disaster recovery procedures.
• Strong experience on upgrades/migrations including cross platform migrations.
• Advance skill set in Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Ability to detect and troubleshoot web/apps/mw server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention
• Work with other teams supporting the middleware technology to resolve issues (Wintel/Unix/Database/Security/Network).
• Perform analysis on ticket trending to aid in decision making.
• Ability to understand the customer’s business and technical requirements and develop a solution to meet those requirements.
• The candidate must be able to create detailed designs and associated solutions built around Middleware component.
• Must also express a strong understanding of Networking, Security, and Enterprise Management.
• Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization.
• Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
• Willing to work on shift
• Japanese speaker
MalaysiaOther parts of MalaysiaCyberjaya, Selangor Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Vellasamy Shashidharan
Accenture Technology Solutions Sdn Bhd
25000 〜 49000 USD