|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Network / Database / Server / Communication Infrastructure / Security)|
|Industry||IT / Communications / Internet／ General / IT Services|
|Position level||Staff / Member|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence|
|Working hours||Full Time|
• 4 - 5 years experience with SharePoint Administration
• Ensure the successful ongoing operation of supported applications and databases.
• Promptly troubleshoot and resolve application issues and manage job/ticket queues and scheduled events.
• Manage application user accounts and allocate licenses in coordination with Asset Management.
• Administer and optimize SQL databases and ensure peak database performance and availability.
• Perform all necessary application testing and work with vendors and business owners for routine updates, enhancements and version upgrades.
• Recognize patterns in reported incidents, diagnose underlying root causes and devise timely and effective workaround where necessary.
• • Participate in the planning, testing and production implementation phases of application and database systems.
• Recommend and manage application improvements, updates, upgrades, enhancements and maintenance.
• Manages SharePoint for Japan, including L1 and L2 SharePoint troubleshooting and issue resolution and also requests for new sites
• Key local interface for upcoming migration to SharePoint online (400 sites, 2TB of data)Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization.
• Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization • Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese
• Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
• Willing to work on shift
MalaysiaOther parts of MalaysiaCyberjaya, Selangor Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Vellasamy Shashidharan