|Job category||Technical (Sales / Design / Development / Production Control)／Sales / Maintenance|
|Industry||IT / Communications / Internet／ Communication Services|
|Position level||Staff / Member|
|Number of openings||20|
|Desired entry time||As Soon As Possible|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||English、|
|Working hours||Full Time|
Close incoming sales opportunities, selling the benefits of the products to ensure that short term goals, objects and quotas are met
• Assist customers with order placement, providing product information and advice related to products and services that best suit the customers’ needs.
• Ensure that products, services and solutions recommended to clients will fulfill their needs.
• Offer a high level of service meeting our department key metrics for Sales, Quality and Productivity. Ability to overachieve on daily and monthly targets.
• • Recognize, document and escalate customer issues or trends following appropriate communication and escalation channels where required.
• Maintains product knowledge by attending training workshops and keeping up to date on product material.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
• Preferable with 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to balance multiple tasks at the same time
• Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of supporting market
• Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
• Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
• Premium workspaces
• Engaging activities and recognition programs
• Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
• Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
• Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
• Flexible working arrangements
• Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
• Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
MalaysiaKuala LumpurKuala Lumpur Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Jeffrey Ryan