|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Sales|
|Industry||Health Care／ Medical Equipment|
|Position level||Section Manager|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence|
|Working hours||Full Time|
Our client is a leading international manufacturing company in the Medical Devices related industry in Malaysia. For their fast growing and dynamic >RM 2 billion business in Malaysia we are looking to recruit a
AVP SALES (JAPANESE SPEAKING)
B2B Medical devices
Senior sales position reporting to the Senior Vice President, Sales. Core responsibilities include driving market penetration in assigned geographical and end-market segments, rolling out new products, building brand loyalty and developing deep-rooted customer relationships. Focus on the strategic aspects of the customer sales experience, with particular emphasis on customer acquisition, share-of-wallet, and geographic penetration strategies.
• Drive sales and market strategy in the assigned Region, for the Company’s three key product categories, focusing on attributes, technology, quality, and service.
• Develop and execute sales plan in line with regional strategy and goals - by key Customer Account, Geography, Product, etc.
• Drive the introduction and up-take of new products to ensure the projected sales volumes are achieved.
• Solidify business relationship with top customers in the assigned Region. Create loyalty programs to create customer long-term retention.
• Review ways to enrich the customer experience through sales promotions, product innovation and a deep understanding of the customers’ go-to-market strategies.
• Ensure the effective use of the CRM/Sales tools to manage leads, track existing performance. Use ERP/other platforms to become highly analytical and structured about the customer experience.
• Work across several functional areas of the Company (Production Planning, Customer Care, Logistics, Quality, etc.).
• Honours Degree in any field or other relevant qualification. Candidates with MBA or direct work experience, in Japan would be well suited.
• Experience in a senior Sales role, with responsibility for developing international sales and focusing on customer experience. Should have extensive experience handling customers and working with global teams/associates.
• Experience in medical space such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, or chemicals, would be preferred.
• Confident handling large accounts in a Key Account Manager role and bring to bear a significant strategic perspective on how to build, grow and deepen relationships.
• Possess hands-on experience of directly targeting multi-million-dollar B2B opportunities that entails long-coordinated sales process and extended negotiations.
• Has strong interpersonal skills and ability to build deep-lasting relationships.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in Japanese.
For more information or applications, please contact Mr. Kenneth Ponnu, TalentSquare, 012-955 2030 or e-mail email@example.com.
MalaysiaKuala LumpurIntegra Tower, #19-01, The Intermark, 348, Jln Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Kenneth Ponnu
Assistant Vice President Sales (Japanese Speaking)
YTY Industry Sdn Bhd
71000 〜 72000 USD