|Job category||Creative (Advertising / Visual Arts / Design)／Advertising / Visual Arts / Printing / Performing Arts|
|Industry||Advertising / Mass Media／ Advertising / PR / Events|
|Position level||Staff / Member|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence|
|Working hours||Full Time|
About Clozette Group
Clozette Group is a digital marketing company anchored on content that performs. We are a team of 170+ digital strategists and content specialists supported by a network of more than 18,000 creators across Asia. With in-house production capabilities backed by an array of digital assets, we help brands create and optimise content mapped to every stage of the customer journey. Founded in 2010, Clozette is venture-backed and headquartered in Singapore with offices in Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Japan.
Through an investment by the CoolJapan Fund, a public-private fund under the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan (METI), CoolJP business unit was established to enable businesses to bring Japanese culture, products & services to new consumers in Southeast Asia and beyond.
We are looking for a Japanese-speaking Campaign Manager, based in Singapore as part of a dedicated business unit for Japan related projects. Our ideal candidate should have a strong eye for details and be able to optimise campaign results, is resourceful and self-motivated to see a campaign from idea to fruition while working closely with clients and respective stakeholders in the company.
- Manage the end-to-end conceptualisation and execution of integrated digital campaigns for various Japan-related business on Clozette’s portfolio, working closely with content, design and tech teams
- Coordinate with external partners such as influencers, photographers, MUAs for content production
- Review analytics and metrics to report on campaign performance and ensure timely reporting of integrated campaign performance
- Drive results to ensure KPIs and deliverables are optimised, met and exceeded where possible
- Develop campaign post-mortems to guide future campaign optimisation
- Keep up with digital / consumer trends and provide recommendations for new campaign ideas and designs
Additional duties may be assigned depending on company or client requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Digital Project Management environment or similar capacity
Japanese speakers (fluent-business level) / Japanese
- Experience with ads optimisation (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads) will be an added advantage
- Strong project management and problem-solving abilities
- Data driven and have a sound understanding of campaign analytics
- Possess a strong analytical and strategic mindset
- Positive and self-motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and communication skills, with a keen interest on inbound tourism promotion to Japan, Japan culture and business.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills to foster collaborations with different stakeholders
MalaysiaKuala LumpurMont Kiara Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Hwee Ying Tan
Campaign Manager (Japanese-Speaking)
Clozette Malaysia Sdn Bhd
12000 〜 16000 USD