|Job category||Professional (Consulting / Finance / Real Estate / Professional Services)／Consulting|
|Industry||Human Resources / Education / Consulting / Professional Services／ Outsourcing Company / BPO Company|
|Number of openings||10|
|Desired entry time||December|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||English、|
|Working hours||Full Time|
The Customer for more than 40 years has advanced glucose management and diabetes care with pioneering technologies and new products defined by simplicity, accuracy and trust.
From OneTouch® brand blood glucose meters, test strips, and lancets to an integrated digital health platform and hospital point-of-care systems, the customer is committed to offering patient-centric products and clinically-proven solutions.
We are looking for Native Japanese with English fluency to join our new and exciting Customer Service team for a leading global healthcare company.
We are hiring customer service representatives, senior customer service roles and a Team Manager to support the Japan region for their related healthcare/medical products such as blood glucose levels, etc
If you are a vibrant individual with excellent Japanese and English language communication skills (both written and spoken), then we want you now!
• • Dedicated Inbound Customer phone call handling in Japanese and English originating from Japan (Customers include consumers, healthcare professionals and pharmacists)
• Call Types consist of the following:
• Product Complaint handling
• General Enquiries (Information, training)
• Responding directly to patient activity (including but not limited to advertising, mailers) including processing orders for products.
• Technical Queries, troubleshooting for Client diabetes management software.
• Handling requests for free of charge items
• Assisting Customers to make the right product choice
• Upgrading of relevant Customers as required by the business.
• Outbound Calling required to reconnect or follow up with inbound calls or voicemail.
• Outbound Calls to include Welcome, Retention and CRM campaign calls
• Ability to read, write and understand English and Native Japanese (all training is in English) (B2/C1)
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively orally and written
• Ability to read and write proficiently while multitasking (actively listening to Customer and answering questions)
MalaysiaKuala LumpurLevel 28, Gtower, 199 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Komala Ramalingam