・Salary increment base on the work performance
・Employment pass provided
・Annual leave & Medical leave
・Shift allowances provided
・1 way flight ticket provided (reimbursement)
Review the content that already uploaded in social media. The content/post could be in video, movie, picture or article in Japanese Language and this content is very extreme and sensitive. What you need to do is to remove it if you found it is such as pornography/animal abuse/human killing/hate speech/racist speech.
Screen the drafted articles. Edit the contents, wherever necessary, to provide better reading material to readers. Research and verify accuracy of facts in written data. Make corrections in case of false or exaggerated contents within the documents. Use different content metrics to evaluate the readability, purposefulness, expressions and the ability to make an impact on the reader of the contents. Compile data form different documents and translate the data in an easy-to-understand format.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize tools and resources as appropriate.
- Ability to clearly document work performed.
- Responds with flexibility to change.
- Solve routine problems effectively, gathering the information necessary to weigh a limited set of options to arrive at sound conclusions.
- Good working knowledge of process/policy they are supporting and are able to apply it with reasonable effectiveness in the position.
- Communicate complex concepts and issues effectively, selecting language, tone, and format.
- Highly detail and thoroughly understand the knowledge/skill area and able to apply it with tremendous effectiveness in the position.
- Take effective action without having to know the total picture or having all of the facts at hand. Including escalation to lead or supervisor as appropriate.
- Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information.
Phone/Video call interview, proceed to face to face interview once shortlisted
马来西亚吉隆坡Kuala Lumpur 地图
Content Moderator (Japanese)
Language Talent Solutions
1792 〜 2031 USD